Tuesday, February 10, 2009






Here are a few updated pictures of my girls...being 'o so funny, you would probably have to be here to get the full effect but we had a good time laughing with them. We found Nikayla in Randalyn's school desk (Randalyn had put her there) She thought she was quite the big girl. The pictures of Randalyn and Autumn are of them dressed up as pilgrims or was that '50's chicks! Then we have all three of them "playing" cherry O! "Their love and laughter fill our days with so much joy".

2 comments:

  1. Freak me out!! Does that baby have blue eyes in that pic or are you starting her out on colored contacts at a young age????? I have to go back and look again. I'm not kidding! Them eyes look blue from my computer screen!
    I love love love these pics. See, wasn't this a great idea? Lyn & Autumn are adorable, though I would have to definitely question the pilgrim heritage. Way mod pilgrims!
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randalyn and Autumn are like little clones of you and Randy. All three of the girls are beautiful - like their parents. Yes Randy, I called you beautiful...you'll just have to deal. *laugh* Miss you guys!!

    ♥ Cin

    ReplyDelete